samedi 18 février 2012

Path

I'll admit that I am an early adopter. At least, in the sense that I like to give apps and new ideas a shot. Hell, I sometimes even post on the trainwreck that was Google Plus. But, here is a little app does seemingly does things right. Albeit, Path is having some big privacy issues, but they have (hopefully) been quelled at majority's request. Here, though, is what it does do:


  • It provides a very personal social networking experience, something that Facebook, Twitter, and G+ are really lacking. It tells you who visits your own Path, it keeps a cap on the amount of connections you have (150, I believe), and it just keeps things tight.
  • It has a straight-forward user experience. Your new posts stem from the bottom-left, and you can update anything from a thought, to what song you are listening to, to where you are/who you are with.
  • It is pretty. Not going to lie, this is a big sell for me. Being the anal-retentive guy I am, I like having my things looking neat and ordered, and Path does that and more.



*Android and iPhone only.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire