Mika released his first French single, Elle Me Dit, and he does not let down. Like Mika, this song/video is terribly fun and catchy. Also, it does not hurt that some of the people in the video are very, very French (the older gentleman–Patrice Pujol–and the red-dress lady–Fanny Ardant–both are as French as French can get, and I love it!).
An homage to NPR's "Sounds Eclectic", this blog is to promote all sorts of bizarre, cool, interesting, past, and present things. From links to interesting websites to some truly artistic music videos, I will host all sorts of things that take my fancy.
samedi 18 février 2012
Elle Me Dit
Mika released his first French single, Elle Me Dit, and he does not let down. Like Mika, this song/video is terribly fun and catchy. Also, it does not hurt that some of the people in the video are very, very French (the older gentleman–Patrice Pujol–and the red-dress lady–Fanny Ardant–both are as French as French can get, and I love it!).
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire